WORD. | Day 7 | May 27, 2025

Day 7

John 6:22-71.

Seven times in the book of John Jesus uses the words “I AM…” to reveal his identity. 

The first of these is in chapter 6, when He states “I Am the Bread of Life”. 

“Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”” (John 6:35 NIV)

After Jesus taught on what it meant to eat from the bread of life, some disciples found it 'too hard to believe' and no longer followed him.

When do you find it difficult to trust or believe Jesus?

What does it mean to you that Jesus is the “Bread of Life”?

Is Jesus Christ your sustenance, as bread is sustenance to the body?

Scripture:

John 6:22-71

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find Hope in God's Unfailing Love | Day 13 | November 7, 2025

Tied Together: A One-Year Journey Through the Bible | Day 1 | January 12, 2026